Australia and New Zealand:
- Paw Paw Ointment--Made from paw paws (papayas) this is a do-it-all ointment. Think burns, blisters, etc. When I visited Australia, it was their winter, so I need something for my skin, and this really worked.
- Lanolin Lano--I just saw this at Ulta the other day! This line has a host of products, like their original ointment (pink tube), moisturizer (pictured), and products for lips (just like Bite Beauty's Agave Mask but cheaper). Vegetarian and baby-safe, however people are sensitive to lanolin.
- Kevin Murphy Hair Products--A great line of luxury hair care. Try the plumping wash.
- Antipodes--I've tried only 3 things from this New Zealand skincare line, and loved them all.
- Also Australian: Aesop and Becca
- Want more? I did a haul of Australian Beauty Products right here.
- Soap and Glory--I'm hoping you've heard of this fabulous (and pretty packaging) body care line. Find it at ULTA and now even some Walgreens stores.costa rica--honey?
- Bourjois--A high street makeup brand (technically from France but owned by an American company) with a lot of great products like their healthy mix serum foundation (if you want a review, let me know), lip velvets, and mascaras. I associate them with the UK because I never encountered this brand in France. Likewise, when I started beauty blogging, I never saw my fellow French bloggers mention it but it was a staple for my English vlogger/blogger friends. It will be more expensive here due to shipping. Try Amazon or Asos.
- Sleek--I'm a huge fan of their eye shadow palettes.
- More UK faves: Collection, Boots, No 7 (try Target), Barry M, Max Factor (in US for now, but Covergirl is exactly like it), Essence, Rimmel, Pixi, Charlotte Tilbury, Eyeko...I could go on and on...
- I did a post here of Beauty Secrets from Mexico with more info, but I love this mascara
I could have done a series just on France alone. A visit to the Pharamcie a must-do. A lot of the products are still exclusive to France, so I picked just a few. But there's so much more!
- Bioderma--I've tried just about every micellar water on the market. This was the first one and still my favorite. Try Amazon, beautylish, or Frends Beauty for it.
- Embryolisse--I swear this isn't sponsored, despite this being the third time in the past 2 weeks I've mentioned this brand. I love their moisturizer as a primer or as an overnight mask. Try Amazon or Frends Beauty.
- Homeoplasmine--Another ointment (what is my obsession with these?) and I even use this to treat spots.
- Phyto--One of my favorite hair care lines. I swear by their supplements for thicker hair. But their masks, treatments, well dang, everything I've tried has been good.
- More: Vichy, A 313 (your fine lines will love this), La Roche Posay, Avene, and lots more
Have you tried any of these brands?