I thought I'd do a quick little post to catch y'all up on my life lately-- think of it as Extra Elle in expanded form. Let me know what you think:
- My sister's dog of 10 years had to be put down the morning of her son's birthday party. The kids didn't find out until yesterday, but it made for a bittersweet weekend. He was a great friend and he is going to be so missed. My heart goes out to my nephew and my sister, especially.
- I post A LOT of links for articles I think you'll like on my blog's Facebook page. Give it a like and let me know what you think. There's beauty, food, life, home, travel, etc. Lots of good stuff!
- I am not a big tv watcher, but recently had to upgrade my cable box and internet--supposed to be faster, but it's not. One channel I have is MTV Classic--they play a lot of 90s videos and tv shows. It's fun to leave on while I'm working.
- Speaking of nostalgia, I'm old enough to have a faint memory of Crystal Pepsi. It's back in stores and I had to try it. Let's just say some things are better left in the past!
- Tonight is my panel where I'll be speaking about social media. I'm so nervous/excited. If you're in Atlanta, here's the info: https://generalassemb.ly/education/next-level-social-media-influencers-panel/atlanta/27909