Last week I did a post (see it here) on the latest products from Sephora and ULTA, and the L'Oreal Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation was among the list. And after nearly a month of testing, I'm here with my review! Get ready for a thorough one.
L'Oreal Paris Infallible Pro-Glow Foundation
- 1 oz
- 12 shades
- Liquid foundation--shake first, somewhat runny
- Purchase: ULTA.com, walmart.com, amazon.com--check often to see if your shade is restocked
- I have seen it at Walmart and Walgreens, but expect to see it in more drugstores/box stores soon
- Best for: dry or normal skin
- Coverage: light to medium
- Finish: radiant
- Broad Spectrum SPF 15
- Air-light feel
I tested this using various primers, no primers, moisturizers, and bare skin. Below is a demo of the Pro-Glow on half of my face to show coverage.
On your left, bare face...on your right, applied with beautyblender.
- I also tested this using Real Techniques sponge and a bb knockoff from ULTA.
On your left, bare face...on your right, applied with clean hands
Left pic: applied with brush with a moisturizer as a base--the glow comes from my 2 soft lightboxes
Right pic: pic taken using a flash
- I also tested this using various techniques (stippling, swirling, buffing, etc) and with various brushes from Makeup Geek, Sigma, and Real Techniques, among others
- I tested this between 2 and 19 hours of wear. I still had product on my face but didn't have the coverage. An average wear time in the summer has been between 4-6 hours with no powder.
- I even wore this twice swimming and it lasted, although it had faded to a light coverage. I also did not experience any sunburn from wearing it nor break outs.
Temps: I tested this in temperatures ranging from 68 to 103 degrees, with a heat index of 113. See video for a pic to see how well it lasted.
Similar to other L'Oreal Foundations? No--see more in the video below.
- It does oxidize (get darker) on me. I noticed the shades run lighter but it works out since it gets darker in the end.
Overall: Feels very light on the skin and gives a satin finish if I'm wearing no primer or a mattifying one. Gives a dewy finish if used with a moisturizer--my preference. I really like it and would repurchase. Dry and normal skin would like this best.
I made a video giving an in-depth look at the Pro-Glow Foundation, so please, please check it out (plus Charlie is in it):
Have you heard of this foundation?
- Thanks for reading the review and watching the video--I worked hard on this one!
- Happy July and happy 4th of July weekend!!