How else can I start off a post about the Too Faced Sweet Peach palette of than that word?
If ever there was a palette that was made for me, a Georgia girl (aka the Peach State), then this is it.
As soon as I heard this was coming out, I had to order it. It is currently sold out (more on that later). And I am in love. Here's the box it comes in.
- The size is the same length and thickness of the Semi Sweet palette.
- Sweet Peach is heavily scented of peach--it is not a bad scent at all and doesn't smell too sweet or artificial. I happen to love it, but out of the other scented palettes I have, this one I can instantly smell. I'm sure it will fade in time.
- I did have the 6 year old see if she could smell it on my eyes and hand, and she said no, that I was crazy, and ran off! It's hard to get good blog help these days! ;)
Swatch time! Here's the top row, with some info on a couple of shades. White Peach is a creamy, soft matte. Just Peachy reminds me of Nars Orgasm blush. Bless Her Heart is a taupe with a green undertone.
Second row: Candied Peach is a sparkly peach. So far, it seems like it is truly sparkly and not an over spray. The copper tones are gorgeous, with an almost duochrome look to a couple of them.
Third row: There are a few mattes on this row. None of the colors repeat, although they look similar in my pictures. I personally like the peachy tones best on my crease and not my lid.
Overall, I am very pleased with this palette and I can't wait to recreate more looks!
It's currently sold out, but here's info on where it will be soon.
Would you purchase this palette?
What's your favorite palette?
- I took yesterday off from here because I was exhausted from two sleepless nights--I was stressed out over taxes. I got them done yesterday, and everything went okay. Having a blog business is expensive, y'all! ;)
- I was able to get some sleep last night! I used this and it worked like always.
- I got my spring FabFitFUn box this week. Would you like a post? Video?