No surprise there, right? Well, recently when on a Target trip (let's be honest, I'm there pretty much weekly) I was in the beauty aisle and noticed they have really stepped up their beauty game. Look at all of these goodies below:
Besides the usual brands we all know and love (L'Oreal, Revlon, Covergirl, Maybelline, etc) I found lots of beauty brands (and some that are Target exclusives) that have turned into new loves for me. I've narrowed it down to 20 (trust me, I could have easily doubled this list) of surprising beauty finds at Target.
- I'm a huge fan of Kbeauty (Korean beauty) and am thrilled that Target is carrying more of their brands, like MISSHA. Their MISSHA Time Revolution The First Treatment Essence Mask has been a go-to for hydration and fine lines. It's unscented, too!
- Nuxe-Huile Prodigieuse® Multi-Purpose Dry Oil is one of those "treat yourself" luxury items. I got NUXE in a Birchbox once, and have been hooked on the brand ever since. Rub this oil on after showering for hydrated skin and to enjoy the indulgence. It's good, y'all.
- Sonia Kashuk is a Target-exclusive brand that is well-loved here on the blog. I even got to interview her once! I had a cold and sounded like a man, but anyway, if you've never tried out her brand, I love the makeup and the body care items the best. This stick highlighter and creamy bronzer have contouring and highlighting easily sorted.
- PLANT is a new-to-me brand that is pricey (think $20+) but is full of only good-for-you ingredients. Their SUPER SOAK, made with lemongrass and eucalyptus, was my go-to when I had a bad cold recently. I also like their ZAP ZIT mask.
- Andre Walker, hairstylist for Oprah, has finally come out with his own line of products. My friends with natural hair swear by his Q Oil, but I love it on mine, too. Add a little for hydration and shine. You can use it on your body, too!
- Skinfix is another must-have brand, with their hand cream taking top spot on my nightstand. Love everything I've tried from them!
- You Are Amazing--Yes, you are, and so is this new bath line. I have hundreds of DIY recipes on here, but I know some of you won't make anything unless the step is "open product." This line is for you, then! The Exfoliating Body Scrub & Wash isn't too harsh on skin. I use it before shaving.
- RAW Sugar is another good-for-you brand, and I've been loving their body wash, like this one in vanilla bean. I'm on a vanilla kick lately.
- I didn't leave the guys out! MARLOWE is a bath and body line designed for men, but I'm a fan of their stuff, like this Men's Body Scrub Soap--perfect for travel, when you want to get the grit and grime off! Bonus: For every Marlowe. item purchased, soap is distributed to people at risk for hygiene-related illnesses in partnership with Clean the World®.
- If you haven't tried Boots No 7 products, what are you waiting for? So glad this Uk brand is here in the States! Walgreens has started carrying them too. I'm all about this anti-aging serum.
- EDEN Body Works is full of natural products, like their peppermint tea tree shampoo. Great for itchy scalps or for too much product buildup.
- I've talked about Pixi Beauty tons on the blog, like their peach corrector is a fave of mine for dark circles. But a standout product is the Glow Tonic. A must for glowing skin.
- Ok, ok one last sugar scrub product. But it's a good one! I am obsessed with all things from the Mayfair Soap Foundry line, like this Grapefruit Bergamot scent. The scrub is awesome and the body soufflé is divine.
- W3ll People (yes, that's the spelling) has this Invisible Setting Powder I've been loving. It's an all natural mineral powder that soothes irritated skin.
- SheaMoisture isn't a new brand, but I love that I can find it easily at Target, usually on an endcap. The Curl Enhancing Smoothie is for thick, curly hair and helps reduce frizz. I like to use it as a deep conditioner!
- More hair stuff! Carol's Daughter Mimosa Hair Honey is a hair pomade for dry, brittle hair. It adds shine and texture. I use it when I'm doing beachy waves in my hair.
- Soapbox Argan Oil Shampoo not only helps frizzy hair but for every bottle sold, a month’s supply of clean water is given to a community in need! #SoapEqualsHope
- Laneige is another KBeauty brand I've talked about several times on here. I love their Cushion Compact and their Water Sleeping Mask. I love the packaging too.
Not sponsored. I bought all of these!
What are your favorite Target finds?
Which of these would you try?
- I had a whirlwind trip back to my hometown to see my niece turn 1! She went crazy on the cake and had the best time smashing it, opening presents, and playing with the wrapping paper. The weekend went by too fast!