"I just want my skin to glow."--I get this request every winter in person or via email. Not a surprise, given what winter weather does to skin. I've got a list of just a few (I seriously had 12, but cut the list in half for this post) that give a gentle glow to skin.
From left to right:
- Laura Mercier Candleglow Soft Luminous Foundation--Review coming next week, but this is a new fave. SO good. Gives glow without shimmer. Light coverage. At Sephora
- Maybelline Dream Fresh BB Cream--Not technically a foundation, but this one isn't too matte and not too luminous (my fave BB cream is Garnier). Drugstores
- L'Oreal Dream Match Lumi--One of my favorite drugstore foundations for dry skin. This is luminous and gorgeous on skin. Drugstores
- Boots No. 7 Lift & Luminate--I love this on mature skin, but this firming foundation works well for nearly everyone 20s+. Target
- Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation--My fave foundation! Think of this as the expensive version of the L'Oreal. It gives a flawless look. Sephora
- Maybelline Fit Me--A dewy foundation that gives light to medium coverage. Drugstores
What's your favorite foundation?
Let me know if you'd like more suggestions.
- Thought I hit snooze, so I woke up two hours late today. I'll take all the coffee please.
- Google Friend Connect is deleting those without a Google account from follower lists. Please be sure to follow me on Bloglovin so you can see my posts. Thanks y'all.