I've got a new holiday palette that I got from Too Faced. It's called Le Petite Maison, and it's adorable. You can only get this at ULTA!
Inside are 12 gorgeous, pigmented shades as well as a mini booklet with details for 3 looks. Let's get a closer look at those shadows:
- Let It Snow (matte white, but looks a little more pink in person)
- Reindeer (light taupe)
- Honey Pot (metallic gold)
- Knock Out (deep matte brown)
- Paper Roses (warm peachy pink frost)
- Don't Settle (medium dark brown)
- After Hours (warm golden medium brown)
- Secret Lovers (dark brown pearl)
- Pussy Cat (shimmering orchid)
- Dreams (soft mauve)
- Jungle Love (blackened purple w/ violet sparkle)
- Chocolate Moon (black w/ gold sparkle)
I did a look using Let It Snow (under brow/inner corner highlight), Honey Pot (lid), Knock Out (outer V, blended into crease and lower lash line), and Reindeer (crease):
This look was in progress, so there's no eyeliner or finished brows, but you get the idea!
And here's a picture via my Instagram of the look:
|Just realized the pics in the back are ones I took from a trip to Paris! Coincidence!|
I love this palette and I think it would make an adorable gift. If you're interested in this palette, it's $39 at ULTA. You can get it in stores NOW or online here.
What did you think of the palette? Cute, right?
- My birthday isn't until the 18th, but we are starting the celebrations this weekend with round 1! Can't wait to see everyone!
- So glad the rain has *hopefully* stopped for a bit in Atlanta! Have a great weekend, y'all!