This month I:
- had a 4th of July party (and gave these away as favors)
- hung out with my fam at the GA Aquarium
- had a pool party
- finished 3 audiobooks
- went to a blogger dinner meetup
- spent too much money at the Nordstrom sale
- broke a pair of unbreakable headphones
- ordered a new pair and then broke them a day later. #clumsy
I also completed my #JALS (Just a Little Something) challenge. That means you pick a goal for 1 month. For July, I wanted to focus on getting rid of clutter, and I did! I think I'll do another cleanout before fall really gets here.
For August, I am focusing on getting healthy. I have gained weight in the 5 months (almost) since my Daddy died. The fact that I have noticed and want to do something about it (I've already started, like in this post on my salmon salad) is the first step. Please let me know if you'd like updates! I'd love for you to join me with a goal of your own.
And now for a little chit chat video! Please watch:
What did you think of the video? How was your July?
Before I go, I have several giveaways ending today.
- ReNu Microderm Kit--ends TODAY
- $100 JCPenney Gift Card--ends 8-13
- IT Cosmetics Palette--ends TODAY
- $100 Jockey Gift Card--ends TODAY
- Neutrogena sunscreen--ends 8-13
- I am so glad Friday is here! Ok, who isn't? But still! I am looking forward to getting caught up on blogs and comments. I am so far behind. It's been a crazy work week.
- Speaking of work, I'm a nanny during the day! I don't talk about it much to protect their privacy, but they are great kids. #biased And this week I celebrated 5 years there. I was completely surprised they remembered and felt special. I even got a huge number 5 balloon, flowers, and cupcakes. It's nice to be validated.
- Today's a double post day! Check back at 10am EST. Thank you for supporting my blog. We made it to 7 million (all-time, not daily) views!