- $10 (0.32 oz.)
- ULTA stores and ULTA.com
- "Patented 3 step system, delivers an ultra-glossy, high shine manicure every time"
- Free of DBP, toluene, formaldehyde, camphor and formaldehyde resin.
- Shade Range: creams to unique textures and the latest glitters in 58 shades.
- "Wears like a gel, removes like a polish"
- Online Says: 3 out of 5 stars
- Elle Sees Says: 3 out of 5 stars
- $15-$19 (0.4 oz.)
- Sephora, ULTA, department stores, online
- "Highly-pigmented lacquers are created for the catwalk and formulated to nourish and protect nails."
- Free of formaldehyde, toluene, or DBP
- Shade range: plenty of shades and finishes, including limited edition shades, glitters, and high shine in over 60 shades
- Online Says: 4 out of 5 stars
- Elle Sees says: 2 out of 5 stars
This or That
- I have one polish from each brand, so I'm aware some shades might be hits/misses.
- For me, butter LONDON chipped very fast. I've never had a polish chip that quickly--like within an hour. Maybe I got a bad batch?
- whim. required 3 polishes (base, color, top) but I found them unnecessary and felt like I wasted my money. I had the same results regardless if I used them or not. It did chip as quickly as the average polish.
- For the prices, I was expecting excellent results, but I wouldn't purchase another from either brand.
Have you tried these polishes?
Which is your fave?
- I'm looking for a new audiobook. Any suggestions?