So speaking of traditions, let's get into today's post, with a tradition I hope to start. So many of you have been so giving since my Daddy died. And I've been looking for different ways to give back, and that brings me to CAUSEBOX.
Subscription boxes? Been there, done that. I think I've tried just about every offering--and so many of them are so similar. But when I was offered a chance to receive a CAUSEBOX, it really spoke to me.
CAUSEBOX is a quarterly box curated for women featuring socially conscious products. Every box has a value of $150. But what I love most is that every item has a charity behind it. In the video below, I'm showing you my quick unboxing of #Causebox02:
So what did I get?
- Half United Fighting Hunger Necklace--$34
- Denik "Be the Change" Journal $17.99
- Tribe Alive Bracelet $35
- Perf Turkush Towel $55
- "Good Day" Sevenly Cling $9.95
- Smarty Pants Vitamins $4.25
- Good Spread Peanut Butter + Honey Packet
Watch the video to find out which charities these products benefit!
I cannot say enough good things about CAUSEBOX. I love that 7% of each box will go back to charity as well as each item will benefit an organization. This would make an awesome gift! And it's $54.95 per quarter or $49.95 per quarter if you subscribe annually. If you're interested in this wonderful idea, please click here. This isn't sponsored, and there are no affiliate codes, just something I am so glad to have a chance to try out. I hope you will too. Click here for more info.
- I had to get Charlie shots--I cried. He was fine. Typical!
- I got my roots done Friday--one of my fave things ever. I just feel better with my hair done.
- One of my brothers turned 25 this weekend. I still have the earrings he got from a quarter machine when he was 5. They're one of my good luck charms! I also have one of his Space Jam Valentines he gave me when he was little. Now he's a married daddy of 2! Tears!