- In the video, I'm giving you an update on my life lately, as it's been a month since my Daddy died suddenly. I'm doing better, but there's a new thing I've been dealing with--watch the video to let me know if it's happened to you.
- For my 5th Blogiversary, I answer 3 questions that you asked:
- Why did I start my blog?
- What is my biggest blogging accomplishment?
- Where do I get my DIY ideas?
- Every month I share my #JALS challenge results.
- I do "Just a Little Something" every a month, a small challenge. This month was to do something healthy every day!
- For May, I am choosing happiness, because life is too short to be unhappy.
- And of course, there's an IPSY review! My pictures wouldn't load, so here's a screenshot:
- Julie G polish (wearing it in video)
- Klorane Dry Shampoo
- Hikari blush (wearing it in video)
- Nude Dude shadow (wearing in video)
- Crown Brush
- Cha Cha Tint (extra item, in video)
|Charlie, who slept the whole video, but is still cute!|
- How was your April? Was it fast like mine?
- Did you ever have one of those blogging days where technology was against you? That was this post. It took forever! Argh! But it's done! #positivethinking
- How cute is Charlie? I mean, c'mon! ;)
- PS: $100 to SEPHORA (open internationally!)