NYX Wonder Stick
- Recent release
- $12 ULTA, Target, online
- 4 shades, including "universal"
- Very creamy, so a powder is needed to set
- No shimmer
- Breaks easily if too much is rolled out.
- cheap looking packaging
Em Cosmetics Chiaroscuro
- Released last year, by Youtube beauty guru, Michelle Phan
- $24 emcosmetics.com
- 4 shades
- highlight is a shimmer
- easy to blend
- gorgeous packaging
Place the highlighter on the areas you want highlighted, like the forehead, under the eyes, the chin, Cupid's bow, etc. Apply the contour to cheek bones, jawline, around forehead, etc. Blend it all out thoroughly.
This or That:
I love having two products in one-makes for less clutter and fewer products in the drawer. However, I know not everyone is into creamy products for H&C, some prefer powder instead. While I have purchased both twice, it really comes down to the type of highlight you want. If you prefer a shimmery one, go with EM. It's excellent quality. But if you don't like shimmer, go with NYX, but carefully use it or it will break.
- Currently watching The Fall on Netflix. I'm really into it and have almost finished season 2.
- Still having video problems--my 4th time filming. Finally got it edited and then went to upload. Files are suddenly gone. Poof. So I shall splice the other attempts in. Can't wait to show it to you--it's a highly-requested tutorial!
- Hope you're keeping warm where ever you are!