Earth Therapeutics Precisso Beauty Blending Sponge
- I purchased it at Bed, Bath, Beyond
- Similar shape
- Similar color
- Very hard to remove water from
- Very heavy, even when saturated, and not bouncy
- Decent in application of cream and liquid products
- Comes in different sizes and colors
- Can be purchased in stores, like Sephora or online. I purchased mine at FrendsBeauty.com
- Very light, spongy and bouncy, helping to sheer or application for a natural finish
This or That:
- No contest--the beautyblender wins hands down. Although it is non-latex, the other sponge reminds me of latex sponges that can be purchased at Target, Walmart, Ulta, etc.--it just feels so heavy like those.
- NOT a dupe
More helpful links:
- Beauty Blender 101--info and video
- Brush or Beauty Blender--which is better?
- This or That: BeautyBlender vs. Real Techniques--this is the closest to a dupe I've found...and I've tried 11 brands of sponges.
- Olddd post but my other dupe option before the RT sponge came along
- How to Clean BeautyBlenders: http://ellesees.blogspot.com/2014/04/solid-cleansers-for-brushes-and-beauty.html