1. What's Your Favorite Holiday Movie?
- Christmas Story
2. What Are Your Favorite Christmas Colours?
- Red and green
3. Do You Like To Stay in Your PJs Or Dress Up For Christmas?
- We keep it casual, but I dress up for my dad's side of the family.
4. If You Could Only Buy One Person a Present This Year Who Would It Be?
- My Granny Sugar, because that would mean she was still with us! (she is in my heart)
5. Do You Open Your Presents Christmas Eve Or Christmas Morning?
- Christmas morning! I think I'm the only one!
6. Have You Ever Built a Ginger Bread House?
- Yes and I get way too into it.
7. What Do You Like To Do On Your Christmas Break?
- Spend time with my mom's family and my dad's family. I'm lucky they live in the same town.
8. Any Christmas Wishes?
- health, love, and success
9. Favorite Christmas Smell?
- that apple pie smell, Christmas trees, sugar cookies baking
10. Favorite Christmas Meal Or Treat?
- Sugar cookies for a treat, but nothing really for a meal!
Before I go I'm sharing the swap I did with Erika. Look what I got!
I'm also sharing some cards from Amy, Jen, Kerry, as well as some card exchanges I participated in.