Y'all--I cannot believe this is my very last post EVER...for 2014. Like for most of us, the year just flew right on by, full of ups and downs. I tell you, life flies by the older you get. And as is the custom, the last day of the year is spent reflecting on those memories, good and bad. For me, it wasn't my best year, and that's ok. That just means that 2015 will be even better, and I've already given peace to the not-so-great things that happened, learned my lessons, tried to accept the ones that didn't make sense, and soaked in every good thing that did.
I share a little bit of all of this in my Chit Chat video below. I've done these for 11 months now and see them as a way to share the girl behind the blog. If nothing else, it gives you a chance to hear my Southern accent and figure out what the heck I'm saying, all while holding a very hot beverage. Anyway, here it is, and I hope you enjoy.
So what exactly do I talk about? Some highlights:
- My Drink of the Month (note to self: no whipped cream...I had to constantly edit out cream on my lips...silly)
- My Mug of the Month (I collect them--send me one here)
- My Christmas back Home--see a snippet of my family
- A few of my favorite presents
- The results of my Just a Little Something challenge for December. I vowed to drink more water...did I do it? Participate with the hashtag #jals
- January's #JALS challenge (play along! Choose your own adventure!)
- 2014's goal: to be more vulnerable. It's no secret I'm shy, so I pushed myself to be more outgoing, to work on my social anxiety, and to let go the grip of what others think about me.
Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle
See ya next year!