|FYI: packaging now has red tops instead of black.|
- This microdemabrasion and peel system resurfaces skin and improves circulation. This two-step system diminishes the appearance of wrinkles and visibly improves skin tone. Contains Alpha Hydroxy Acids. For best results use twice a week. Kit includes 8 weeks of treatments. --via site
- First you apply the derma crystals and massage up to 1 min. The you add the activator, which warms up and foams, and massage for a min before rinsing away.
- $28.99 (ULTA, drugstores, online)
- pleasant scent
- made my skin really soft
- easier to find than the Boots
- more "work" involved
- it's less of a peel and more of a scrub
- more expensive than Boots
- slightly cheaper than Olay
- I personally think I get more uses out of this than the Olay
- easier than Olay
- alcohol scent
- doesn't list how many uses it has
- the brush and dish aren't necessary
- occasional tingle (sometimes it would slightly tingle and then sometimes nothing)
- skin not as smooth as with Olay
Fancy facial brushin'
This or That:
- While these are both peels, they are two different products. Olay uses lactic acid, some glycol, and crystals. Boots No7 uses glycolic and lactic acids.
- While both made my skin softer, I really liked the Olay Microderm Abrasion & Peel much better. It really made my skin feel so soft!