Hey you! How was your weekend? I had friends come up and visit, which is always fun, plus I had a few events thrown in just to keep me on my toes. But back to my friends--as usual the convo eventually ended up back to beauty products, and this time we were talking about hair. One of my friends is having issues with dry hair and frizziness, and thanks to the changing (I say fickle) season, those issues seemed to have gotten worse. She asked what I used, since she noticed my hair wasn't frizzy or dry. I showed her my exact hair care routine for fall and now I'm sharing it with you:
Introducing the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil collection. Once I started using this, I haven't used anything else. And y'all know I have access to everything. I'm absolutely serious. My friend was in disbelief: "You mean I've been wasting my money on expensive stuff when I could have been using these?" It's true. I've been using this to recreate the latest hair trends to wavy to smooth and straight. And they're all easily available (and affordable) to find!
But let me tell you more about the Dove Pure Care Dry Oil products. They're suitable for all hair types and made my hair feel five times silkier after just one wash. Let me repeat that: softer after just one wash!
And the result is smooth and silky hair. My hair, when left to its own devices, is very dry and frizzy, especially on the sides. But by using these products, you would never know it. Plus they smell amazing. I was recently asked what I was doing differently to my hair, because it looked shinier. This is my secret:
We crave beautiful, silky hair but don’t want it weighed down by heavy products that claim to nourish and add shine, and that's where the Dove Dry Oil (my fave) comes in. It's proven to absorb quickly, and the dry oil features a blend of African Macadamia oil and Coconut oil. It doesn't make my hair greasy or heavy. It's my little secret for making my hair feel SO soft and shiny. After using the shampoo and conditioner, I apply this oil to my hair, about ear-level down to my ends. After waiting until my hair is about 80% dry, I'll use a big round brush and a hair dryer to help finish drying. You can see that technique here.
You want to try these products, right? You will LOVE them Still not convinced? Well, now I've got a little dare for ya to prove it:
Dove Hair is daring women everywhere to try Dove Pure Care Dry Oil, risk-free now through December 31, 2014. Take the “Dove Silky Hair Dare” and fall in love with the touch and feel of your hair or your money back.*
- Share your silky results at #silkyhairdare
- Share your silky results at #silkyhairdaresweeps for a chance to win** $20,000 in prizes up for grabs
- Visit Dove.com for more information
- *If you are not completely satisfied with the Dove Advanced Hair Series Pure Care Dry Oil system Dove will refund the purchase. Visit hairmoneyback.com for details.
- **No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The Dove Silky Hair Dare Sweepstakes is sponsored by Conopco, Inc., d/b/a Unilever. Open to legal residents of the 50 U.S. & D.C., 18 & older. Begins 12:00 p.m. ET on 9/25/14 and ends 12:00 p.m. ET on 11/20/14. For Official Rules, visit http://www.dove.us/Products/Hair/Advanced-Hair-Series/rules.aspx
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls Collective and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.