Hey you! Happy Halloween! No tricks on today's post: just treats for you! First up is always one of my favorite videos to do--my monthly Chit Chat series. And this one is Halloween-themed! Ooh, spooky! Ok, not even close. But if you're curious to know more about me, these videos I make are a great way to do so. When you watch my video, you'll learn--
- Drink and Mug of the Month (email me to send me a mug and be featured!)
- My Month in Review! This month includes
- My bday
- Blogger shout outs!
- Charlie's rescue anniversary
- PopSugar Event Recap--a pic I've never posted before!
- Meeting Jessica and Ashlee Simpson
- My Fave Posts of the Month
- Love It and Leave It Products of the Month
- Plus, you get to see this cutie:
|What's his costume? Find out in the video below!|
I'm also sharing my Ipsy Bag for October! The theme is Beauty Candy! Let's see what I got:
- iEnvy Lashes--Not pictured, but you can see them here in this post.
- Model Co Mascara
- City Color Be Matte Lipstick--my fave this month
- Epice Exfoliant
- Ayres Body Butter
- Extras: Milani liner (I used my points), Milani mascara (didn't ask for), Model Co mascara (I got an extra but was missing my City Color. They sent it a couple of weeks later)
- GIVEAWAY TIME! I am giving away the Milani mascara and the Model Co mascara--both are new.
- If you would like Milani Mascara, send an email with the subject Milani and in the body of the email give me your name and address so I can mail it.
If you would like the Model Co Mascara, send an email with the subject Model Co and in the body of the email give me your name and address so I can mail it. Winner has been notified.
- Sign up for Ipsy (it's only $10 a month!) here.
As you can see, Charlie's costume lasted about 3 minutes. Be safe, behave, and be well. Love, Elle