Another month, another Coffee and Chit Chat! If you are new to this series, I vlog about my month. It gives you a chance to get to know me better, plus hearing my Southern accent is free! While these are my least-viewed videos (tbh), they are my favorite to film since it makes me come out of my shell and show you a side that doesn't always come through on the blog. So sit down, pour the coffee and let's chit chat!
This is my most personal video I think I've ever done.
Normally, I'm very positive and upbeat, but this month I ended up sharing something very personal about myself. I wasn't planning on doing that, but I had this feeling that someone out there needed me to talk about it. I encourage you to watch the first 4 1/2 minutes.
Can't see the video? Click here.
Blocked at work? Copy & paste this link into Google Translate.
Click "translate" and the video will show. Boom. No excuses!
Highlights from the video:
- Coffee choice
- Mug of the month (send me one by starting here)
- Month in review
- Fave tv shows/movies of the month
- Fave posts and videos of the month
- Products I love and didn't like
- And a special cameo appearance from the World's Cutest Dog
- I also wanted to share some wonderful news with you, since you are my friends :)
- My blog reached over 6 million all-time views!
- I'm one of the vloggers featured on the FabFitFun FB ad!
- I also had my first radio interview--listen to it here.
- I've been nominated for Atlanta's Best Beauty Blogger for Tastemaker Magazine! I am freaking out with happiness!
|screenshot from video|
So I hope you enjoyed the video and enjoy your Labor Day Weekend. I'll be taking it easy (yeah right) and will be back on Tuesday. Tell me your plans!
Have a great day.
Be safe, behave, and be well,
PS: Enter to win $50 to ULTA
and enter my Neutrogena Giveaway!a Rafflecopter giveaway