Hey you! The weekend is FINALLY here! And for me, that's when I scope out the drugstores and box stores for makeup, as well as essentials, like shampoo, body wash, razors, etc. Today I've got so many fun things I was sent a few months ago to share with you. Get your shopping list ready. Sidenote: do you write yours down or use an app? I write mine down. Now onto the good stuff!
< Bath & Body
- Dial Vitamin Boost Body Wash--The new formula draws vitamins and moisture directly to the skin. Available in B and C. I have C, which smells like citrus and wakes me up! Love!
- Tone Petal Soft Body Wash--This wash has pink peony, rose oil extract and vitamin E, leaving skin so soft, a must for this dry-skin girl.
- Gillette Venus Embrace Sensitive Razor--I'm already a Venus razor user, so initially I waited to try this, but I'm so glad I finally did. This is perfect if you have sensitive skin, like me! I'll be getting more.
- Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace--I was so excited to try this! Yes, I'm being serious. How cute is this little guy? The razor head is full-sized, but the handle makes it perfect for travel or on the go. Just add water!
- TruBlend Liquid Makeup--These foundations have recently been expanded to 21 shades to match 99% of skin tones. I like how these have a pump and are oil-free. If you have combo-oily skin, you GOTTA try these!
- TruBlend Fixstick Concealer--These sticks are great for quick fixes when hiding those spots and circles. I use mine to contour and highlight with too.
- TruMagic Sun Kisser, Luminizer, Skin Perfector--Shown are the mini-sizes, but these come in full too. The Sun Kisser is a creamy, matte bronzer that finishes like a powder. I really liked this one. The Luminizer provides creamy, sparkly highlights where ever placed on the skin. I like this along the tops of cheekbones in photos. While not shared as a use, I like this best on my lids. I recently shared the Skin Perfector, which goes on before makeup is applied to smooth skin and reduce shine. Can be used for quick touch ups, too.
- Bombshell Volume by LashBlast Mascara--This mascara features 2 different mascaras in one product! I like the step 1 mascara best. Wear them together or separate for volume and dark lashes.
- Bombshell Intensity Liner--I have this in brown and black, and love the felt tip liner! Makes liner so easy--just use short strokes.
- TruBlend Pressed Powder--A minerals pressed powder in light, medium, and dark. This is also available in blush and bronzer. I received two, and gave one to a friend who loved it, as she has oily skin and I don't. I look forward to using this in the summer months.
- LipPerfection Lip Colors--Was already a fan of these, but I'm loving the new shades. They also have Jumbo Gloss Balms!
- Bombshell Shine Shadow--These come in 6 buildable shades for instant creamy, shimmer shadow. I liked these!
- Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss--In 3 new shades that are fun and flirty. I was already a fan of these polishes and enjoyed my 2 shades I received.
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Collection in Strong--The Moist is already a holy grail product of mine, so I was excited to try two out of the five from the line. First up is Strong, which smells like lotus flower and is great for weak hair. Leave this conditioner in for 3 minutes and rinse away! My hair is already very strong, so I will be sending the remainder of this to my sisters. Also available: Moist, Smooth, Color (below), and Shine. I want them all! ELLE'S TIP: Mix one part 3 Min Miracle to 2 parts water in a spray bottle. Shake well and you have instant detangler or leave-in conditioner! No more buying separate products!
- Aussie 3 Minute Miracle Collection in Color--This conditioner smells like chamomile and camellia and is make specifically for color-treated hair. I swear by this for being in the sun! I wet my hair and leave this in all day. After exposing my hair to damaging UV rays, salt water, and chlorine, this keeps my color from fading further.
- Herbal Essences Naked Dry Shampoo--I love this dry shampoo and this is my 3rd mention here on the blog, which I think proves how much I love it! Read reviews here and here. A summer essential!
- All products shown are available online and at mass market retailers, like drugstores, grocery stores, and box chain stores (WalMart, Target, etc).
I'm giving away lots of fun stuff on the blog because I love ya:
Which of these products do you love or want to try?