So, I totally let dropped the ball on this one! I meant to share these reviews last year, um yeah. My BB Cream Reviews are some of my most-viewed posts, and I wanted to share some you might not have tried. Enjoy!
Nuance by Salma Hayek Brightening BB Cream
- $14.99 ($7.50 as I post this)
- 1 oz
- CVS stores and CVS.com
- SPF 30
- Light/Medium, Medium/Deep
- Vitamin C and E
- Sheer coverage
- Best for: dry skin.
- Overall: This is very similar to the original Garnier BB Cream, but for half the product and for more money. It will make you oily as the day goes on. Wouldn't repurchase.
Wet n Wild Fergie BB Cream
- $5.99 (I have seen it cheaper, so shop around)
- 1 oz.
- Drugstores and online
- SPF 15
- 5 shades
- Light-medium coverage
- Best for: all skin types
- Overall: This has a strong smell, and I would recommend their foundation to this.
NYX BB Cream
- 1 oz.
- some drugstores/Target/Ulta and online
- 3 shades
- sheer coverage
- Best for: oily skin
- Overall: This gave the lightest coverage, but was very drying on my dry skin. I wouldn't repurchase this, but everyone I know who has tried it, has liked it.
More BB Cream Reviews:
- Battle of the BB Creams
- High End BB Cream Reviews
- CC Cream Reviews (Drugstore and High End)
- Garnier BB Cream VS. Garnier BB Cream for Oily-Combo
PS: Click here to enter to win $100 Target Giftcard from Sonia Kashuk Beauty
FYI: MILANI COSMETICS ANNOUNCES “WHAT DO YOUR LIPS SAY ABOUT YOU?” CONTEST
ENLISTING WOMEN EVERYWHERE TO EXPRESS THEMSELVES
- Each applicant will have the chance to win the grand prize of $2,000 in cash and $1,000 worth of Milani swag to inspire any makeup fanatic’s look beyond imagination.
- Beginning at 12:00 AM EST on May 6, 2014, share photos of your lip-fashion while describing what their lips say about them using an eloquent self-expressing hashtag.
- Entries will be accepted until , and the first 500 entries will receive one of the most celebrated Milani Cosmetics products, Color Statement Lipstick.
- Initial entries for the “What Do Your Lips Say About You?” contest will be accepted on www.mymilanilips.com, as well as onwww.facebook.com/milanicosmeti
cs, Twitter and Instagram using #mymilanilips. All finalist entries will be available for public voting within the Contest tab/application at https://www.facebook.com/ Milani. Winners will be announced on . For more information on the contest, visitwww.mymilanilips.com.