Calling all my Fashionistas: Mark your calendar and start planning your outfits: Charleston Fashion Week is coming soon! Charleston, SC is one of my favorite cities in the US. They have this amazing week full of talent and fashion that you need to experience! Here's some more info on this fab event:
- Baker Motor Company Charleston Fashion Week--named the Biggest Style Event in the South!
- More than 35 runway shows, the Emerging Designer Competition: East, the Spring Bridal Show, and the Rock the Runway Model Competition
March 18-22, 2014
Under the tents at Marion Square
- Charleston Fashion Week will be showcasing amazing talent from fashion designers, retailers and models
- Accredited with launching the careers of numerous up-and-coming fashion designers and models, this true multimedia event presents high-end runway shows, interactive entertainment, chic after-parties, and press events
- Charleston Fashion Week® has fast become one of the premier fashion weeks in North America and has been profiled on CNN!
- Check out the video below for a taste of this must-see event:
There are so many shows I want to attend, proving there's something for everyone! Here are a few of the collections I can't wait to see:
Timo Weiland (Saturday Finale)
- Works with established luxury retailers such as Saks Fifth Avenue, Barney’s, and Moda Operandi.
- Celebrities the likes of Krysten Ritter, Levin Rambin, and Taylor Lautner are supporters
Hunter Bell (Thursday)
- Women’s contemporary fashion line with feminine flair that is recognized for its whimsical and flirty designs
- Carried in 100 boutiques nationwide, including Anthropologie.
Mark Ingram (Saturday, Featured Style Icon, Bridal)
- Carries internationally-renowned labels like Vera Wang, Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, and Lela Rose
- Touted as an industry expert by Martha Stewart Weddings
- Official “gown guru” expert for WEtv and Wedding Central
- Appeared as himself on TV’s Gossip Girl
Get Your Tickets NOW:
Make sure you secure a seat by purchasing your Charleston Fashion Week tickets.
Keep up with Charleston Fashion Week on social media for the latest news and trends emerging from the shows:
Are you as excited as I am? I can't wait! See you there!