Every week I share the highs and lows of the week. Enjoy.
- I love the snow. And that's because I don't get to see it too often in Atlanta. But I'm sure you heard the cluster of what happened here. I was only stuck in traffic for 3 hours, which is pretty lucky compared to many. It was not fun!
- The snow! Charlie wasn't a big fan (he was scared of snowmen) but I loved played in it, plus I had a couple days off from work.
- I was lucky to attend the grand opening of the Dermalogica store in Atlanta. Afterwards, a few of us had dinner with the owner and creator of Dermalogica, Jane Wurwund. She was amazing, full of knowledge, and not in the slightest bit intimidating. She was so down to earth. I kept pinching myself because she was seated next to me! One of the highlights of my blogging career.
- I forgot to mention this week, but I came home to find a movie being filmed behind my house! It'ss a Stephen King movie with Samuel L. Jackson and John Cusack. No celeb spotting, but I still thought it was kinda neat.
- I'm headed to Disney this week and next, so I will still be posting, but won't have a R,R, and R post next week. I hope you continue to stop by! Keep up with me on Instagram.
Blog of the Week:
- Scarberian Fashion Lover--she's awesome because she always has the most positive things to say and comments on all of my posts. She's always the first to stop by and is one of my biggest supporters. Just adore her and her style. Now go follow her blog :)
- This week I will have two sponsored posts. The same goes for next week. I am very blessed to have those opportunities. The posts will occur on two consecutive days each week. I do not have control over the days when these post, as the publishing companies and brands assign those. The dates often change, and in this case, they are now going to be posted back-to-back. In a perfect world, they would be spread out a bit more, but I don't get to decide that. But what I can offer are products I love and think you will too as well as some awesome giveaway prizes. I love your support of this blog and thank you for supporting those posts. You're amazing!
What were your Rants, Raves, and Randoms of the week?
Share below or on your blog (just let me know so I can stop by!)