- 3-Speed Pulsating Brush
Normal: for sensitive or regular skin
High: high-speed pulsation for cleansing tougher skin on your body
Jitter: mode that incorporates normal speed pulsation with a ‘jitter’ to break away dirt and oil
- AC Adapter and Charging Stand
- 3 Interchangeable Brush Heads
Regular / Sensitive / Body
- Cosmetic Bag for Storage and Travel
- 1-year warranty
- There is also a smaller, travel-size version for $59
The brush heads are easy to remove and clean!
- I tested this against my Mia. They are two different sizes, so they are not identical, but similar. This is how I tested them: I used a cleanser and the sensitive head on both, with one on my left side of my face, and the other on the right. After cleaning for 30 seconds on normal speed, I then used a makeup wipe to see which one had more makeup left. The results were nearly identical!
- To charge, simply plug into the charging base. The Pulsaderm can be used in the shower.
- There is no auto shut off, so be sure to count/use a timer. This stays charged a really long time!
- I love the 3 brush heads, including the body one.
- I love the different speed options and case for storage/travel.
- I highly recommend Pulsaderm as a great affordable option to pricier cleansing brushes.
And now for the giveaway! To enter, please use the Rafflecopter form below and good luck! Contest ends 12-20!