- For beauty, I received the ModelCo Fibre Lashxtend Black Mascara (Retail $20). I loved the mirror on the side and the formula was nice. I don't normally use fibre mascaras, so this one is going to my sister. This came with a coupon for $10 off plus a free ultra lip gloss.
- The one item I haven't tried are the NCLA Peppermint Lane Nail Wraps (Retail: $16.00). They look super cute and my other sister and I will be playing with them this week.
- Lulu Frost for Popsugar Bracelet (Retail: $110.00) is so cute. Lulu Frost is a big hit with a lot of celebrities and the value of this bracelet would justify the price of the box alone!
- Mixt Studio Holiday Gifting Set (Retail: $9.00)--This came in handy this week wrapping presents with its paper texture! This also came with string and tags.
- CC Caramel Corn (Retail: $4.00)--This was okay and not worth the retail. For fancy caramel corn, it tasted like regular caramel corn.
- Ghirardelli Squares Chocolate (Retail:$8.40/Retail: $4.25)--I sampled these and then immediately gave them away, as I don't need all of this temptation in the house. The milk and caramel were divine, as was the peppermint. I didn't care for the eggnog or pumpkin spice flavors.
- Govino Go Anywhere Flutes (Retail: $12.95)--I have gorgeous champagne coupes but would never whip those out at a party--I'm too scared someone would break them, so I'm happy to have received these. They are shatterproof and plastic, with indentations for your thumb, so I'll be using these instead.
If you're interested in the PopSugar Must Have box, it's $39.95 per month, with different plans for 3, 6, and 12 months. Today, I'm offering a code you might like if you're interested: