Today's post is for EVERYONE, even if you're a guy (97% of my readers are females), and even if beauty just isn't your thing. I'm talking skin care for the winter! I'm a huge fan of CeraVe products--they're one of my go-to choices to treat my KP--so I had to review these products they sent me as soon as I could rip open the box. Anyone else impatient when it comes to opening packages?
I have dry skin year-round, and I dread colder temps because I know my skin can flake, get red, raw, itchy, and just ache. I sound like a glamorous beauty blogger, right? But by using moisturizing products, like these from CeraVe, I know those problems will be eliminated. Here are the products I was sent:
- Therapeutic Hand Cream--Developed with dermatologists, new CeraVe® Therapeutic Hand Cream helps repair, restore and protect rough, dry, irritated hands, so they look and feel soft and healthy again. Formulated with essential ceramides, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid, the non-greasy cream helps repair your skin's natural skin barrier while protecting from the harmful irritants and allergens that your hands encounter every day. The non-irritating, non-sensitizing formula is alcohol and fragrance free, water resistant and safe for daily use.
- This wasn't greasy and didn't irritate my skin. My hands stayed moisturized throughout repeated washings.
- CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion AM with SPF 30--The ceramide-rich formula provides essential ingredients to maintain a healthy skin barrier and also contains hyaluronic acid and niacinamide, which may help reduce redness. So, while is protecting your skin from the sun, it’s also rebuilding and restoring your skin’s protective outer lipid layer.
- I found it absorbs quickly without feeling thick or greasy and can be worn under makeup.
- CeraVe® Facial Moisturizing Lotion PM-- Increases the skin’s ability to attract, hold and distribute moisture. It penetrates deep into the layers of the stratum corneum to help to replace deficient levels of key lipids that are essential for an effective skin barrier. It also contains niacinamide, which may help reduce redness.
- My skin didn't feel dry in the morning--just nice and refreshed. It wasn't too thick of a moisturizer.