- L'Occitane Hand Creams--These are among my favorite creams for keeping my hands moisturized.
- Soap & Glory Body Butters--While I make my own, I know it's easier to buy them! I love so many of S&G's products.
- Philosophy Gingerbread House Kit--This kit features body washes/bubble bath and lip glosses, but pretty much any Philosophy gift set is great!
- Deborah Lippman makes some cute polishes, and this is an ultimate sampler set.
- OPI Take Ten Mini--So many classic shades that are great for the girl who occasionally wears polish, those starting a collection, those with little space, and for ME! ;)
- Ciate Mini Mani Month--Think of this as an Advent calendar of polishes. I don't think I could wait every day to open!
Dolce Gabbana manicure kit / Stila travel bag / Sephora Collection holiday party makeup / Sephora Collection false eyelash / Little Love Potions / Thoughtful Treasures Deluxe Best-Sellers Set / Buxom Dolly's Opening Act Set / Pure Delights 8 Pc LipSurgence Set / Sephora Favorites Fragrance Sampler For Her / NARS Guy Bourdin Holiday Collection Limited Edition One Night Stand... / bareMinerals Your Starting Lineup 2.0
- For the perfume lover--Sephora Favorite Fragrance Sampler--Ulta has their own versions, too.
- For the teen or occasional makeup user--Tarte Thoughtful Treasures--This has Maracuja oil, a blush, and a lip crayon. It looks so natural. I love this kit.
- For the lip crayon fanatic--Another Tarte set, and this one has 4 shiny and 4 matte!
- For the biggest beauty fan, aka me--I'm obsessed with this Sephora Glitz & Glam kit, featuring 8 items and a clutch. This is perfect for a night out or those holiday parties!
- For the glamour girl--If you want to feel luxurious and glamorous, give this Dolce & Gabbana Lace set a try. This is a collection of nude shades for lips, lids, lashes and nails. This makeup set is such high quality and a really good deal.
- For those who want a little of everything--You can't go wrong with the Little Love Potions from Benefit. Inside are 10 of their best-sellers. I've owned all of these products before and love them
- For the socialite--I've always said the shade "kitten" by Stila is THE most perfect shade of shadow. And this collection has 5 products and a woven bag. So, so pretty.
- For the occasional wearer of makeup--I like this kit from Bare Minerals, as it gives such natural, light coverage.
- For the mascara maniac, aka me--Ulta has a version of this too, and this is a great way to try many brands of mascara.
- For the blush lover, mua, or traveling makeup maven--If you love blush, then you need this LE blush palette from NARS. Inside are blushes, highlight, and bronzer. I recently shared this in my haul. I'm obsessed.
- For the lipgloss lover--I really like Buxom lip glosses--they're among my favorite.
Hope you enjoyed! Happy Thanksgiving!