It's Tuesday Review Day, and I've got some products you'll want to check out. First up is BullFrog Marathon Mist. Yes, it's fall but that doesn't mean that people aren't still outside being active. The sun's rays will penetrate even on cloudy days, so it's best to be protected. Protecting my skin is something that I failed to do until the past few years, so I'm making it my mission to spread the word to others.
BullFrog is one of my favorite sun care brands. All of their products are PABA-free. I've been using their line for kids on little ones for years--it smells like watermelon! My dad was the first to introduce it to me, as he used to be an ocean diver, worked outside and in the water, etc. Invented by surfers in 1985, it was the first to promote durable, water resistant protection. BullFrog was also the first brand to mass market sun care and insect repellent. They have a whole line of products dedicated to your needs, in traditional, gel, spray, and mist forms. They have something for everyone: sport, kids, body, face, insect repellent, and more.
I was sent the Marathon Mist for review. Here are some of the features:
- "ultimate strength meets ultimate speed"
- broad spectrum UVA/UVB protection
- water resistant (80 minutes)
- quick, even coverage
- goes on clear
- no rub, no hassle continuous spray
- available 6 oz in either 36 or 50 SPF
- available at select drugstores, grocers, retail stores, drugstore.com or walmart.com
- I'm one of those who can't stand lotion or sunscreen on my hands. I have to wash my hands immediately. I like that this is clear and that I didn't have to rub it in.
- I reapplied it every 80 minutes as directed and had no burns.
- I would highly recommend this product, would purchase it again, and plan on purchasing more in the future. I want the Ultimate Sheer Protection, which won't clog pores.
- Whether you surf, swim, sail, snorkel, ski, or splash around, give BullFrog a try.