Sometimes, you just need a night out with your girls, whether it’s dinner, drinks, or a night of dancing. Am I right? But I work late, leaving me little time to get ready. Luckily, I’ve got some tips and tricks to help me get ready in a hurry. Check out my tips + tricks for a perfect Girls' Night Out:
Lip Balm (plain)
Lip Balm (plain)
- rub on my heels before wearing shoes to help avoid blisters
- place on minor cuts/shaving knicks
- tame unruly eyebrows
- rub on dry elbows/knees
- remove clumps on lashes by placing on an clean mascara wand
- smooth down flyaways/baby hairs
- blot lipstick
- blot oily skin (toilet seat covers work in a pinch)
- repair nail tears
- Check out my other Starbucks Beauty Tips
- tame flyaways in hair
- reduce static in clothes
- eliminates stinky hair
- remove deodorant from clothes
Interdental Brush—These tiny brushes used to clean braces are a staple in my bag. There are over a dozen uses:
- tame eyebrows and baby hairs
- exfoliate lips
- remove clumps from mascara
- mini-mascara wand for bottom lashes
- clean under nails
- quickly whiten teeth and freshen breath
- wash smells from my hands
- instantly whiten shoes.
Sugar Substitute Packet
- If I get a grease spot on my clothes, I’ll pour a packet on the spot and allow to dry. The spot will be gone!
- Spray on armpit area of clothes (not skin) to remove smell.
- Spray inside stinky shoes and allow to dry before wearing.
- Spray dry shampoo or touchable scented hairspray on your hair and brush through after a minute or so. It will help prevent stinky hair after a long night out, if I’m too tired to wash your hair. See how to use dry shampoo here.
(I love this CC Cream)
- This CC cream comes in 3 shades: light, light/medium, medium.
(light, light/medium, medium swatches)
- Covers imperfections flawlessly—this is a great time-saver!
(before and after on the back of my hand)
- Corrects discolorations—hide redness before applying makeup or wear as is for a natural look (I’m wearing it naturally here)
- It gives my dry skin moisture, allowing me to skip moisturizer and save time
- Brightens and evens natural skin tone (over time)
- Over time, helps prevent future damage with SPF 35—I can skip adding the extra step of SPF since it’s already in the product!
(My fave shade, light/medium)
Do you want to be entered in a drawing for a chance to win a $100 Visa gift card? I thought so.
Just answer this question:
(Ready for a Girls' Night Out, wearing ALMAY smart shade CC cream)
No duplicate comments. You may receive (2) total entries by selecting from the following entry methods: Leave a comment in response to the sweepstakes prompt on this postTweet (public message) about this promotion; including exactly the following unique term in your tweet message: “#SweepstakesEntry”; and leave the URL to that tweet in a comment on this post Blog about this promotion, including a disclosure that you are receiving a sweepstakes entry in exchange for writing the blog post, and leave the URL to that post in a comment on this post For those with no Twitter or blog, read the official rules to learn about an alternate form of entry. This giveaway is open to US Residents age 18 or older. Winner will be selected via random draw, and will be notified by e-mail. You have 72 hours to get back to me, otherwise a new winner will be selected. The Official Rules are available here. This sweepstakes runs from 10/23/13-11/19/13.
Be sure to visit the Almay Brand Page on BlogHer.com where you can read other bloggers’ posts and find more chances to win!