Hey you! Today I'm sharing a review of a gentle cleanser I've been loving and a wonderful campaign as well. Enjoy.
First, let me tell you about the Neutrogena Naturals line:
- Inspired by the very elements that make Neutrogena Naturals, each word, pixel and piece of content on NeutrogenaNaturals.com is brought to you by a Green Server that's the first of its kind
- Neutrogena’s determination to find lower impact energy solutions inspired us to build a self-sustainable, sun-fueled and wind-powered server that only uses renewable energy to keep our website running "off the grid," day and night
- The Naturals line includes post-consumer recycled packaging – 70% less water was used to make it!
And now, the product I was sent for review:
Neutrogena® Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
- Washes away impurities and detoxifies pores for fresh, clear skin
- Contains willow bark, Bionutrient salicylic acid to remove dirt, oil and makeup
- Clinically proven to:
- Remove 99% of dirt, oil and impurities
- Outperform the #1 Naturals cleanser
- Naturally derived ingredients include: coconut, corn, willow bark, guar bean
- 90% naturally derived
- Suggested Retail Price: $7.99
- This cleanser does exactly what it says it does!
- My face was clean and felt fresh. No oily residue, not drying
- No reactions from my skin.
- I highly recommend it.
Every Drop Counts Campaign:
What does water conservation have to do with your beauty routine? More than you might think!
We tend to spend a lot of time in the shower, for example. Currently, the average shower time is 7.5 minutes and uses up to 20 gallons of H2O. Cutting shower-time a mere three minutes would save more than 25 million gallons of water a week – the equivalent of filling 377 Olympic-sized swimming pools!
Starting today you an help make a difference by joining Neutrogena Naturals brand ambassador Kristen Bell for the “Every Drop Counts” campaign.
· Visit Facebook.com/Neutrogena and take the pledge to adopt simple water-conserving behaviors – by pledging, you will be automatically entered to win a luxury green spa trip in Napa Valley and weekly eco giveaways
· To help the cause, Neutrogena will contribute 10% of the purchase price of each Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Cleanser sold to The Nature Conservancy through
o Did you know? The Naturals product line includes post-consumer recycled packaging – 70% less water was used to make it!