Molton Brown Shampoo and Conditioner in Cloudberry
Summer has certainly wreaked havoc on my hair. It's been in desperate need of some TLC. Luckily, I was sent shampoo and conditioner from Molton Brown--hair care that gives just the right amount of nourishment you need – all season long. Let me cut to the chase right now and say these are some luxurious products. I'm in love. Let's check out my full review:
About Molton Brown:
MADE IN LONDON, ENGLAND.We are based here and have been since the beginning, in 1973.
EXPERTLY BLENDEDWe blend each ingredient with care, skill and years of experience.
EXOTIC INGREDIENTSWe source rare ingredients from around the world.
FOR MEN AND WOMENOur products are for everyone, with specialist ranges for men and women.
NEVER TESTED ON ANIMALSWe've been awarded the Leaping Bunny logo to certify we never test on animals.
Molton Brown offers--
- abth & beauty
- hand wash and lotion
- men's grooming
- hair products
- skin care
- scented candles
Shampoo and Conditioner:
Molton Brown has something for nearly every hair type and in some amazing scents, perfect for revitalizing hair this fall (pics of all down below):
- Dull Hair
- Purifying (all hair types)
What it says:
- Out with fast-fading colour. In with a shampoo and conditioner for glossy vibrancy.
- Best for: colour-treated hair
- Arctic cloudberry for moisture
- UV filters (to help protect your colour)
- Conditioners to help smooth, detangle and reduce risk of breakage
- Amino acid to help improve shine
- Aromas of red fruits, carnation and patchouli
- Loved the scent--different from anything else I've used
- Very moisturizing
- A little goes a long way
- Didn't strip or fade my color
- Didn't weigh hair down
- Gave me body/volume
- Hair felt soft and smelled wonderful!
- Not tested on animals
- $$ Luxurious line of hair care
- Would recommend it
Thanks, Molton Brown!