Hey you! How was your weekend? Mine was great and flew by (the best ones do). I've got a huge post today, so let's get into it:
- I'm very fortunate to work with BlogHer, which allows me to earn blogging income (thanks for your support on those posts!) and I was copying/pasting a post I had written for a deadline. I accidentally deleted my post and when I hit undo, nothing happened. It was still blank. I was pretty upset to have to rewrite the whole dang thing right before it was due.
- My weekend road trip! I had a wonderful, relaxing weekend in North Carolina. I have a lot of friends who are Libras, like me, so we celebrated everyone's birthday early.
- The weather actually felt like autumn. It was delightful. I hiked around, listened to this stream right below the cabin, and soaked up the sunshine. Nights were spent around the fire, all cozy and warm, complete with s'mores. I think it was what I needed.
- I went apple picking, for the first time ever. I'll have pics of that on here later in the week!
- Almost 100% well! Finally.
- I won the huge giveaway over at Krysten's Why Girls Are Weird blog. Made my week!
- I've been featured some places around the web lately, and wanted to share, here!
What are your Rants + Raves of the week?
September in Review:
- Fall is here! My fave season!
- My fave post of the past month: DIY Fall Starbucks Body Scrubs
- My fave decoration at my house this past month
- Any easy fall mani--Revlon Moon Candy in Satellite
- Apple picking (more on that later this week!)
- The month of the Sickness That Never Ends
- First #psl of the year
- Charlie, in deep thought
- Me, finally feeling better!!
For every week in 2013, I tackle a new resolution. I share the results here.
I call it The 52 Project.
Well, September is almost over (fastest month of the year, it seemed to me) and I'm so disappointed in myself. Ugh. Read on:
- Week 1: Say No...I have so many product reviews and blogging events (a good problem to have) that I'm having to turn them down for the time being. I was beginning to feel overwhelmed, since I was so sick and not able to do much of anything. Result: Success!
- Weeks 2 & 3: No resolutions...too sick! Result: Fail
- Week 4: Visit 10 new blogs each day....I've slacked off on visiting new blogs and I needed to remedy that. I ended up visiting around 20. Result: Fail
But let's end on a positive note. I have giveaways for YOU!