Hey you! How was your weekend? Let's see my week in review with my Rants and Raves:
- Still sick. Really? Really. I am one of those that is always doing something, trying to maximize my time. And to be forced by sickness to not do anything, has been tough. Everything has been too stimulating. Music, tv, movies, reading, talking, being in a store...I haven't been able to do any of it for the past few weeks. Instagram has been the only thing that didn't overwhelm me.
- But I'm feeling better as of Saturday! Doing pretty much anything wears me out, but I am definitely better than a week ago. Listed below is proof:
- The Fault in Our Stars--I finally read this book. I really liked it and was a blubbering mess at the end of it. Have you read this?
- Friday Night Lights--I just started this. It's not my favorite show ever, but I can relate to the small southern town where football rules all. Have you seen this?
- Painting my nails--I've been wearing Essie's For the Twill of It and as of today, burgundy with a gold glitter top coat.
- The Emmys--The show is on as I type this!
- IT'S AUTUMN--My favorite season of them all! Even though it's still hot in Atlanta, I can pretend, right?
What are your Rants + Raves of the week?