Still not convinced? Clear Hair Care nourishes the scalp from root to tip, and they have a product for everyone (in addition to the two previously mentioned): volumizing, strong lengths, moisturizing dry scalp, complete care, frizz control, ultra shea, and men's scalp therapy. I encourage you to try the 7 Day Scalp and Hair Challenge. Stronger, more beautiful hair in 7 days or your money back! Go try it out!
I love Clear Hair Care!
I was sent this box of Clear Shampoo, Conditioner, and Mask, but also inside was this Mason Pearson brush! I already have one, so I decided to give one away! Thank you, Clear! These brushes are the best I've ever used, and make my hair naturally shiny. This pure bristle brush is recommended for fine hair, but it works just great on my hair! This brush retails for about $120 and is a luxury item that I love. I'm also giving away a Clear Hair Care bag, too!
The winner will receive one bag, one hair brush with cleaning brush, and directions for brush care.
To enter the giveaway:
- Leave a comment about a post you'd like to see on here and a valid email to contact you. If you prefer not to share your email in the comment, make sure your profile has a way for me to contact you. REQUIRED
- Additional entries (not required, do as many as you like, but please be truthful)
- Leave a comment stating you follow my blog on Bloglovin.
- Leave a comment that you follow me on Twitter.
- " " " " " " " " Youtube.
- " " " " " " " " Instagram.
- " " " " " " " " Pinterest.
- " " " " " tweeted once about this contest.
- You may also tag me on Instagram once with a photo about the contest.
- Contest is open to EVERYONE and ends August 4th, 2013. Random.org will pick the winner, I will validate the winning entry (some ppl lie about following, y'all), and contact the winner.