Hey you! What are your weekend plans? It's my sister's 18th birthday (omg! tears!) and my family is headed to the beach for the day. I can't wait! In the meantime, I'm back with another video! I'm sharing tips and tricks to fix those mascara problems, like smudges, clumps, and even help for oily lids. Every time I make a video, something is wrong with me--it's the nerves of filming. This time I broke out in a rash on my neck, so that's why I'm not wearing a necklace (check out Instagram for a pic).
- Awkward Disclaimer: I had a cold, had on zero makeup, and had just gotten back from a 5-hour drive, so I was looking rough.
- I really pronounce "oil" in one syllable. It sounds like "bowl" minus the "b" but I knew that would be hard to understand, hehe.
- Try an oil-free primer under the eye. I used one from Pixi.
- Drier formula mascaras
- Waterproof mascara--if you don't want to use it, just try it as a top coat or on the tips.
- Clean your mascara wand completely and then reload.
- Avoid putting mascara on the tips--just brush on the roots and up
- Tilt you head back when applying.
- Remove excess product before you apply to avoid clumps
- Brush a clean spoolie through your lashes after applying mascara
FOR MORE TIPS, PLEASE WATCH THE VIDEO!
Have a great weekend! Be safe, behave and be well. Love, Elle