How was your weekend/Easter? More on mine, below. So for every week in 2013, I'm doing a different resolution. I used to do this monthly, but decided to mix it up this year. I share my resolutions on Instagram with a monthly roundup here! Let's get into this month's results! March was the Month of the Sickness. I completed one resolution. ONE! Here's to hoping next month is better.
- Eat Alone
- Result: I was sick, so I didn't do it.
- Would I Do It Again? Yes!
- Sick in Bed, forgot about resolutions...didn't make any...does "getting well" count? ;)
- Read a Book/Eat Alone
- Result 1: Didn't read the book, which is disappointing, as I'm a fast reader. I've got to work on carving out a life for myself, instead of being so obsessed with blogging.
- Result 2: Finally! I did it! It was weird, and I was constantly checking my phone, but it got easier as the dinner went on.
- Would I Do It Again? Absolutely!
- Get Better at Time Management
- Result: Horrible at this, especially when it comes to blogging. I've got to be more efficient at this. I failed miserably!
- Would I Do It Again? It is on my repeat list
Past Resolutions and If I'm Still Doing Them:
- Make Bed Daily
- Write Down Everything You Eat
- Attend a Blog Event
- Go to Bed an Hour Earlier
- only when I was sick
- Drink only water
- Spend no money
- Walk with my chin parallel to the ground
- Exercise 5 days a week
March in Review (clockwise l-r):
- Charlie, the cutest pup ever
- Coconut Grove candle from Target, because I've got beach-fever
- Mint nails, mint watch for spring
- Iwi Fresh Spa blogger event
- I love stripes, headed to another event
- I have Lemsip sent over from the UK because I swear it works when I'm sick!
- Quick fishtail braid before brunch
- Spring is finally here!
- Me, before I got sick! :/
Cutest bunny ever
Yesterday was Easter, and it was Charlie's third birthday. He doesn't like natural dog treats, so he didn't have a cake (although I would have). For Easter, I wore this dress I was sent from Eshakti. You've heard of them, right? They're a website of women's fashions that you can customize and that are affordable. This dress is similar. I added wider straps and added pockets, because who doesn't love pockets? Seriously though, I recommend them!
Windy Easter, but look at our hair!