Three of the products were full size, which I really liked.
- Be A Bombshell Blush--A highly pigmented pressed powder blush that highlights the complexion and provides long lasting color. Can be used both as a blush or a bronzer. Glam Bag subscribers will receive Beach Please, a bright matte pink OR Sweet Cheeks, a medium rose pink with shimmer. I received Sweet Cheeks.
- Sexy Hair Soy Renewal-- The nourishing styling treatment with multiple benefits! Speeds up blow drying time, nourishes and protects hair, and enhances shine. Made with Moroccan Argan Oil, Soy Renewal addresses moisture, frizz, smoothness, elasticity and shine concerns, while protecting against heat and environmental stresses. It made my hair softer and did ok with frizz. The other sample others received was a hair powder.
- MicaBeauty Mineral Eyeshadows--Extremely gentle, free of preservatives, chemicals, dyes, talc, oils, and other fillers. With this unique formula, the eyeshadows will look ultra smooth and stay put for hours without creasing or pulling the delicate eye area. Can be mixed with clear lip-gloss, clear mascara, and clear nail polish to add pigment to lips, eyelashes and nails! Glam Bag subscribers who receive this product will receive Earth, a light shimmery pink. It is a pretty shadow but I rarely wear something this shimmery, and would have preferred the sample others received. I'll probably turn this into polish.
- Sation Nail Lacquer--A contemporary beauty company, infusing a creative direction in nail care through a blend of lifestyle aesthetics. The collection features 120 colors from its seasonal & limited collections.
- Glam Bag subscribers will receive Of Corset I'll Call You, a romantic lavender-rose OR Love At First Byte, a light peachy pink. I received the former. It's a pretty color but takes many coats to see the true color.