Three years ago today I started this blog! As a token of thanks, I'm giving $75 to Sephora to one lucky reader. I'm also dedicating next week to YOU with my annual Reader Request Week. And finally, I did the scariest thing possible: a video to share with you! I've never made a video before, as you will definitely see, and I'm so shy! This video was this week's The 52 Project goal, and it was a huge step for me. I'm taking you behind the scenes on a mini-tour of my apartment to show secrets from the "glamorous" world of blogging! Spoiler alert: it's not glamorous. Enjoy getting to know me better AND the most embarrassing 2 minutes and 40 seconds of my life! No, seriously, watch! :)
In case the video doesn't load, try this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRTnG3bhF3w
- my embarrassing southern accent
- my camera awkwardness
- my attempt at trying to be funny
- my satin pillow--I told y'all I was serious about my hair!
- that I puked twice out of nerves, sorry, tmi
- that I wish I was that relaxed, blogging on the bed in real life
- that I had to bribe a certain someone to be in the video
- watch past the credits!
- A SURPRISE SPECIAL GUEST (skip to the 2 min mark to see!)
Thank you so much for reading, commenting, and following my blog/social media. I know I take this silly blog way too seriously, but it means the world to me! So thank you, thank you, thank you! Here's to many more years to come! THANK YOU! xo, Elle