This week is whizzing by for me! Let's hope the rest of this week does, too. So last night I attended my first blogger event. Let's just say I'm so awkward! But something I'm not awkward about? Sharing products with you! All this week! Today is the latest Ipsy bag. For $10/month, I receive deluxe and full-sized beauty products. I've been subscribing over a year. Here's what was in February's bag:
- The theme was Red Carpet Ready! The bag is similar to black patent leather, with a silky-red lining.
- POP Beauty Smokey Lash Kapow Mascara--Promises to be smudge-proof with volume that curls the lashes. Three coats are recommended. This mascara wasn't bad, but it was a little clumpy.
- Coastal Scents Shadow Palette--I received the yellow-gold quad below. This is the second time I've received CS in a bag, but in a different color. I didn't like these shades on me, but I like and already own an 88 palette from them.
- Lash Card--If you have an issue getting mascara on your upper lid or on your face, you'll love these. I've been using the cards that fall out of magazines for years for that purpose, but these are tailor-made for eyes. I like these better as catching fall-out from shadows instead.
- Pixi Flawless & Poreless Primer--This is a thinner consistency than the usual silicone-based primers I've received in the past. I didn't see a huge difference in flaws and pores disappearing, but it made my makeup/shadow last. Includes ingredients such as Willow Bark for natural shine control, Salicylic Acid to clear and unblock pores, Shea Butter to nourish the skin, Titanium Dioxide protects the skin's surface, and medicinal & anti-viral Enantia Chlorantha bark.
- Mica Beauty Eye Gel--A great, black, smooth, smudge-proof liner. Tip: store upside to prevent from drying out!
- Overall, I'd give this bag a B. I was pleased with the performance of the products.
If you subscribe to a box, please leave your links to your reviews below!