bag's inside + nailtini polish in frappe
- The theme for this month is Super Stars! The navy bag looks like a small toiletries bag with cute stars inside. Also included were coupon codes for each product listed below. I suppose in order to become a more interactive site, Ipsy no longer includes the information card, and I miss that. I also miss reading about the monthly bag's theme. Instead, I have to visit the site to read more about each product and I see really nothing about the theme.
fave product from the bag + nailtini polish in frappe
- Pacifica Tuscan Blood Orange Mini Body Butter--If you're a regular ElleSees blog reader, you already know I love body butters and make my own. I was delighted to receive a scent that I didn't own. This stuff smells so good and is super moisturizing! It's a strong blood orange scent (highlighted with raspberry and mandarin, but didn't give me a headache. It's vegan, paraben, and gluten free. LOVE it.
- Josie Maran 100% Pure Argan Oil--The benefits of this are endless--it is wonderful for hair but my hair doesn't like it! Instead I use to moisturize my face and cuticles. It's gentle for all skin types.
- Nailtini Straight Up Color Nail Lacquer in Frappe--In November, I received a glitter Nailtini polish, so I was excited to see this one. The other color choice was Bloody Mary, but I like the milky light pink of Frappe. Naturally, it takes a couple of coats to achieve the desired color, and the pictures of my painted nails do it justice. This is a great everyday, office, wedding, French mani, color. 3-free.
- Sexy Hair Spray & Play Volumizing Hairspray--If you haven't tried this hairspray, you're missing out. I only use it on my roots, and those with fine hair will love it most.
- SOHO “Get a Grip” Concealer Brush--3 brushes were offered this month, and this was the one I was sent. I received a smudge brush back in September, and was pleased with it. I am pleased with the concealer brush because I didn't own one! This brush helps to hide flaws and circles.
If you subscribe to a monthly box of any kind,
please leave a link to your review below, and I'll check it out!