T O O L S:
- plain, uncooked oats
- 1 c of pureed apple (I used organic applesauce since it's easier)
- 1 tsp Sweet Almond Oil
M E T H O D:
- Blend ingredients together (I use a handheld immersion mixer) until it reaches a paste consistency.
- Wet face and apply scrub, rubbing it around your face. This works best over a sink!
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then rinse away.
T I P S:
- The apple improves the skin with its anti-aging, skin-renewing properties, as well as its vitamins and minerals. You can use one small apple or applesauce, like I did.
- The oats act as an exfoliant. Feel free to substitute your favorite exfoliant.
- The Sweet Almond Oil softens the skin and adds moisture. Feel free to leave out if you are allergic or don't want the moisture.
- Scrub can be used on the body (try your legs before shaving!) and keeps for a week in the fridge.
Want more Beauty DIYs (especially ones with fruit)? Check out these posts:
PS: Please help me reach 1000 followers before my birthday in October! Thank you. :)