I've got a teeny cold but I didn't let it keep me down this weekend. In fact, by using my zinc tip, my cold is just about gone. To make myself feel better, I put on the brightest shirt I own (do you do this?), grabbed a cute wristlet, and headed to a casual brunch date with friends.
Here's what I wore:
W H E N : Sunday
W H E R E & W H Y : Gilbert's Cafe (great for people watching & Mediterranean); Brunch with friends...these pics were taken once I got home!
W O R E :
- Bright pink tee from Target
- Glasses c/o Firmoo
- Black skinnies from Old Navy
- Neon yellow skinny belt DIY
- Sandals fr Target
- Chevron wristlet c/o Olivia + Joy (similar)
- White summer watch from Target (similar)
B E A U T Y :
- Maybelline BB Cream
- Sephora Collection Natural Palette Eye (see my Makeup for Glasses here)
- Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart
- Prestige My Blackest Lashes
- Pistachio polish from Five Below
- Blush via the hot temps outside
- Hair...ugh...let's not discuss...I'm blaming it on my cold!
This cute wristlet from Olivia + Joy features a straw Chevron design.
They sell the hottest handbags & accessories. Check 'em out.
Charlie Brown, aka the World's Cutest Dog, as decided by me
Isn't he cute? COME ON.