Just checking out this tree, nbd
- This top was provided by Sugarlips--an apparel store featuring seamless women's clothing at affordable prices. They can be found in many stores and ordered online. Go check em out--click that Sugarlips pic there on the right-hand side for more info. Consider me a fan!
- Since it was ridiculously hot, my top was perfect for the weather. It's so thin, light and over sized so it's super comfortable. While sheer, it does have the black camisole attached. It'd be even better for a night out! $50
- Backyard Botanical features a tropical flower-printed design on the sheer blouse. It makes me long for the sea (ok, when am I not longing for the sea? If you answered During Shark Week, we are automatic bffs). I wouldn't suggest wearing it (a)carpet cleaning due to a certain puppy using the carpet instead of the grass (b)trying to make a dramatic entrance.
MySomeone's sleeve could get caught on the doorknob, not that I'd know anything about that. Just saying...
- While there are a variety of options to pair with this blouse, I chose black skinnies from Old Navy. $29
- I wore these black wedges also from ON, but by the time I took pics, I threw on some really old flip flops, took a couple of photos, and
ranwalked quickly to the delicious cold air.
- Jewelry party cancelled due to weather.
I look mad, but I assure you I'm just melting.
How was your weekend? Was it ridiculously hot?
PS: Do you ever get your clothing caught on anything? Or is it just me?
Elle Sees & The World's Cutest Morkie, Charlie Brown