Happy 4th of July to America! Here are 4 quick and easy (and last minute) ideas for your nails.
M O N E T
- Add drops of different colors of polish onto a white painted nails. I used 3.
- Place a piece of plastic wrap on top.
- Tap if needed to mix the colors & remove.
- Add a clear or glittery coat once dried.
S W I R L
- To see my more in-depth original tutorial on this, click here.
- Paint a base color. I chose blue.
- Scrunch up plastic wrap and dip in red polish.
- Dab on nails.
- Repeat with white.
- Add clear or glitter coat.
F R E N C H
- Use a clear or white coat as a base.
- Cut out tape or Post-It notes (the post its don't stick to nails as bad as tape does) in the shape of nail and stick onto nail.
- Paint around your template.
- Alternate colors.
- Remove Post It template and add clear coat.
F I R E W O R K S
- Every Fourth of July ends with a firework celebration, so here's my much safer version.
- Paint nails white.
- Drop 1 drop of red paint onto nail.
- Drag a toothpick or pin through to create a firework effect.
- Repeat with blue.
- Add glitter coat for extra sparkle.
B O N U S
- Try your red, white, and blue nails with polka dots, stripes, or ombre.
E X T R A S
Enjoy and see y'all Thursday!