MyGlam's theme for June was Out All Night. Here's what's inside:
- Gold, glittery clutch...Yes, it sheds glitter, but IT'S GOLD & GLITTER. Keeping it. Glitter.
- Philosophy--Take a Deep Breath Energizing Oxygen Gel Cream Moisturizer...I love this, and it's oil-free.
- NYX Round Lipstick in Vitamin...Last month was lipstick as well. No complaints here! It's a pretty pink, peachy color. Very wearable.
- Living Proof--Nourishing Styling Cream...This product stops frizz by using it on wet hair before styling. I've liked their other products in the past--not a fan of the smell--and they've worked well. Oddly enough, this works better for me on dry hair.
- Marbella--Permanent Eyeliner Pen...I went out last weekend, so this black eyeliner was put to the test. It works! No smudging. And it came off easily with makeup remover. 5/5
Birchbox's theme this month was Jet Set. I loved this month's box, but wish I got the full-sized products & same products like everyone else (conspiracy!).
- Comodynes--Self-Tanning Intensive...$14.99/8...These tanning towels are easy to use and results can be seen in 3 hours.
- Jouer--Luminizing Moisture Tint...$38...I've gotten their other products before, and was just as pleased with this one. I'd describe it as more of a BB Cream, but I really liked it. Dewy, glowy skin indeed.
- La Fresh--Eco Beauty Oil-Free Face Cleanser...$9.99/30...These were awful at getting shadow off my lids. I used my regular CVS wipes to finish the job.
- Number 4......Super Comb Prep & Protect...$32...It's a leave-in, defrizzing treatment with UV filters. It reminds me of It's a 10! but this smells better!
- The Balm's Stainiac in Beauty Queen--$32...A lip/cheek stain that's similar to Benetint, but I love this almost gel-like formula MUCH better.
- Cynthia Rowley Bandaids...Maybe this is my full-size product? 20 bandaids (for $16) designed by Rowley in 2 sizes and several designs. Didn't try these out, admittedly, but will should a boo-boo arise. Yes, injuries are referred to in an immature manner. ;) 6/7
So what did YOU get (in any monthly subscription)?
Leave me links to your post & I'll pop over/comment!
Please, do not plagiarize this post.