I would say that the standard, popular size of curling iron is the 1 inch. And for those of us with long hair, this will certainly be the standard, popular choice. But what if you have short-medium hair? That's where the 3/4in Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron comes in. It's quite simply an amazing curling iron--one of the best out there--and exactly what you need.
First, let's talk about the appearance:
- The Babyliss Pro has an extra long, heavy-duty, swivel cord, and dual voltage--perfect for travel!!
- It also has a slim, rubberized-grip handle, and isn't heavy, which makes styling easy and comfortable.
- The curling iron features a pop in/out system (pictured above) that allows you to lock in your temperature without a finger slipping and changing the dial--this happened ALL THE TIME with my old iron.
- I also like the tapered end, which makes holding the tip easier to hold.
- Additionally, the metal stand can be pushed away because the curling iron has a mini stand built in. I say this because I need the extra length of the barrel, so I just move the metal stand when I use it.
- The Babyliss Pro also has a long thumb rest, which is comfortable (and leads to no burns!).
But the best parts are the features:
- emits negative ions and far-infrared heat so it...
- Eliminates static electricity
- Neutralizes odors
- Preserves more moisture within the hair shaft
- Causes less damage to the hair cuticle
- has longer lasting curls due to the tourmaline technology
- has 40 heat settings (428 degrees)
- features instant heat recovery
- gives glossy, smooth hair thanks to the tourmaline/ceramic
- it comes in 5 barrel sizes too--if the 3/4 inch isn't your thing
- features a two year warranty, free shipping, and retails for $84.99.
What are just a few of the many hairstyles can you do with it?
- Taylor Swift curls
- volumized root curls
- soft curls
- beach waves
- retro curls
- aka, any style you'd do with a curling iron!
I love the Babyliss Pro Tourmaline Ceramic Curling Iron!
PS: Did you check out my giveaway? Scroll down!