When: Last weekend!
Where: Tracey's, No Mas Cantina, Der Biergarten
Why: Surprise party for ME!!
Sounded Like: White Sky, Vampire Weekend
- I admit, I don't really tell my friends/family about my blog. I figure they wouldn't be interested. However, I was totally wrong! When I walked into my friend's apartment, I was greeted by friends shouting "surprise!" for ME! It was to celebrate my article. I was truly surprised and touched. I have an amazing group of friends and family.
- You'll be surprised to know there are no skinny jeans nor stripes in this post. A miracle, I know. I wasn't expecting a fancy dinner and such, so I kept it really casual. I wore this white quarter-sleeve tee from Target.
- Next, I added some comfy Old Navy cargo pants. I usually bring these to the beach (I'm headed there next month!).
- It ended up raining, so I sloshed through the rain in these sandals from Forever 21.
- I won this necklace from My Style Pill, via InPink. It's such a statement and I love it.
- And I got my hair done...much needed. You can't tell from the photos, but I have more layers now, a few inches taken off, and caramel highlights. It's just what I wanted for spring and I LOVE IT.
Um, ignore the smudges on the mirror from my Lil Sis, K?
PS: Did you answer my question from earlier today?
Have a great weekend!
Be safe, behave, and be well.