If you saw this post, you know I love a hair product/tool or two (or
Appearance and Features:
Fresh out of the box; sleek design
On the enclosed heating pad; not heavy in my hands
9 foot swivel cord
3 heat settings/On-Off Switch
- 360 degree flexible 1 inch plates
- Kyocera ceramic technology
- Single pass technology
- High gloss coating prevents drag
- Rapid heat up
- 3 temperature settings for fine, normal, or thick hair.
- Fine 370F, normal 380F, thick 395F
- Fastest heat recovery on the market
- Auto shut off safety feature
- Durable, heat resistant, light weight body
- 9ft no tangle swivel cord
- Universal voltage
- 2 year warranty
- Complimentary iron pad
It straightens, it waves (and makes hair shiny!)
It curls! Just a little flip, an end curl, a ringlet curl
How to Use:
- Place on the heat pad
- Decide your temp by choosing your hair type (fine, normal, thick) and turn on. I use thick, but it feels hotter than 395!
- The Seductress beeps once it is on and then twice once it is ready--this takes maybe 20 seconds
- Use it to straighten, wave, or curl hair. It takes me 10 min to do my hair with it.
- It's been featured in Allure, Lucky, and was named best styling tool for minimal hair damage!
I LOVE it. I like a product that does what is says, is easy to use, AND that is multi-purpose.
- It straightens, waves, and curls hair (I can do a tutorial on any of these if you'd like. Just let me know!). This is something than cannot be done with a regular flat iron, unless the iron heats on the outside as well, but it's definitely clever marketing by Sultra.
- The Sultra website has videos on how to use it, as well!
- My hair was instantly shinier--a great bonus. I didn't experience drag either.
- I love how the Seductress can be used for international travel. Speaking of travel, it's all I need to do my hair in one tool.
- It's available online and via Sephora for $210. That's expensive (to me) but you could think of it as 3 tools in 1. I've found it much cheaper on Amazon. Sultra has quite the array of hair tools, if you're in need.
- I recommend the Seductress by Sultra highly! 5/5 rating!
My hair curled with the Seductress!
Questions? Comments? Let me know, below.
I was given the Seductress for review, uncompensated. Opinions are my own.