For every month in 2011, I chose a different resolution. Read more about that here. I chose to do monthly in the hopes that the resolution would stick. I've decided to continue the series into the new year! But before I do, I need to wrap up the results from December! As my last resolution in December, I really over did it! Check out my resolutions and results.
- Stop Eating Red Meat
- I decided to do this after experiencing food poisoning so many times from store-bought/restaurant food.
- I ate meat twice (once from a grass-fed farm, and once because my Mama made lasagna, and you don't turn down my mother's food).
- I'm still doing this, but found my energy levels have plummeted when it was that time of the month (sorry for the tmi!). I'm taking iron to help compensate.
- I did this 3 weeks out of 4.
- I'm still doing this resolution.
- Again, fueled by the food poisoning, I decided to stop eating at restaurants so often (I'm a horrible cook). Maybe some online cooking classes would help!I also chose this to save money and to encourage healthy eating. Minus my brother's catered wedding and rehearsal, I did well!
- I'm continuing this resolution.
- Normally, I post 5 days a week, but for December I decided to blog every day, because I have SO MANY ideas. I'm serious; I could easily post 3xs a day if I had enough readers.
- I did 32 posts in total, because I'm
- I won't do this again because (a)lack of viewers (b)busy time of year. Everyone is busy in December anyway, so who has time to read, let alone write, 32 posts?
I'll be changing the format for how I do this series,as it seemed to confuse people starting off with last month's results and putting the new resolution at the end. I will include my resolution in another post, and then dedicate another one to the results. Also for this year, I will do a big resolution and then a bonus one.
JANUARY'S RESOLUTION IS
My bonus resolution is to
Listen to new music daily!
What, if any, resolutions do you have?
PS: Please leave me ideas for new-to-me music. Thanks for those who have suggested already.