Whether you're hitting the clubs, hosting, or attending a party, I thought you might wanna check out my New Year's Eve Survival Kit. Enjoy.
- Holiday Hair Tutorials
- Winged Eyeliner
- Use THIS tip to stop clumpy lashes
- Subtle Shimmer Makeup
- Quick Party Makeup
- Glitter Eyes--3 Different Ways
- Choose the Correct Undergarments
Party Clutch Essentials:
- Blotting papers (I also suggest using a Makeup Setting Spray before you leave the house)
- Lip Stick/gloss
- Hand sanitizer (for gross public transporation)
- Foldable Flats
- Travel hair spray or hair clip/pin
- Perfume or deodorant (scented blotted papers work too)
- ID/Cash/Credit Cards/Phone/Transportation Card
Hosting a Party:
- Hosting a party? Here's my inspiration from last year.
- Smokers at your party? Stop the smell using THIS tip.